Saturday, April 21, 2018

Man, I am getting the Havana Diplomat treatment full bore.  They've obviously finally decided to kill me. These brutal, mind-bending attacks which threaten my mortal life, accompanied by at least a dozen life insurance spam pitches I've received during the past two weeks, leave me with no doubt.

I am showing all the symptoms but TBI, but that is also likely.  I haven't been tested for it.  Why bother.

I have zero appetite. I have to almost force-feed myself.

They hate me because I call them what they are:  psychotic, baby-raping murderers and torturers.  And I do not fear them, nor do I fear death.

I just worry about leaving my lady in Europe and my beloved old dog.  If I die up here alone in the hills, my dog will likely starve to death, because my "family" has abandoned me, never checks to see if I am still breathing, and I have absolutely no doubt that my cowardly, ambitious son in law is corresponding with the snails and participating in the attacks, although likely indirectly.  He simply knows things that he could not know were he not directly involved, and he is terminally hubristic and simply cannot keep his mouth shut.

So if I suddenly disappear, it's been fun.  I hope I have helped some of you TI's out there to hang on a little longer.

I trust in Jesus and God, who have performed miracles for me all my life.

I will go willingly.

Perhaps, on the other side, I will finally find peace.

Love is eternal.

No comments: