Thursday, April 19, 2018

My neighbors are widely scattered up here in the foothills.  I only know one.  But I have noticed aberrant behavior from two more recently.

About a week ago I was walking my dog up the access road, about a mile of dirt, and one guy was standing in his front door, just staring at us.  I should have called the fucker out, but I just let it go.

Then, an hour or so ago, I stopped by the mailboxes on my way home from town, which are located a mile down the road from my place. Another neighbor pulled in, a female.  We both left our cars simultaneously.  Normally, people around here are quite friendly. She barely glanced at me as I allowed her to proceed ahead of me to her box.  Very unusual.

It is beyond obvious to me that Fedscum have been prowling around in their usual slimy fashion, talking to my neighbors about me.

So I expect the other shoe to drop at any time.

No comments: