Every time I leave this house I have a bullseye painted on my back. Every time. But I am accustomed to it.
Tonight I drove into town around midnight to Walmart for milk, cokes, croissants and beer. As I stood in the checkout line with another old dog ahead of me, I spied an ugly fat fuck with his blubberous gut hanging over his belt buckle dressed in a red T-shirt about 20 feet to my right rear fucking around with two bottled drinks in his left hand and circling a sun glass display. Sunglasses? At fucking midnight? They don't get any dumber than that!
Stalker!
I locked eyes with the shitsack and gave him my "Do you wanna die tonight?" stare. He immediately dropped his glance, got the message and slunk off. Stupid, fat, dumbassed low-rent Helena Montana fucktard! There's a surplus of these shitbirds around here, for rent. Cheap. White trash! Too stupid to live!
Had he approached me with hostility, I would have opened his guts or his throat or his abdominal aorta like a Zip Loc bag! He made a wise decision!
No quarter asked; none given. I truly do not give a fuck if I live or die!
It has been one hell of a run since I began so many lifetimes ago as a small town kid in Alabama. I have logged millions of miles beneath my keel.
Yes, I have regrets. More than I can count. But I have also logged my triumphs and successes.
No problem!
As God wills it!
Never quit! Never, ever quit!
No comments:
Post a Comment