The Feebs are going back into my former lives as long as 40 years ago looking for something to destroy me with. They may find it. That was a long time ago. I don't know the law, but what I do know is that I tried to call a guy I knew in the early 80's to see if he is still alive and his number is blocked. I can't reach him, nor do I want to. I simply called out of curiosity because so many others I knew from those days are dead. It appears that he is still alive. He is also a cunt, but that's neither here nor there...
Now here's the kicker... I attempted to call him again. Same call block in place and suddenly my loving old dog let out a yelp of pain! She took an intense DEW hit and flinched noticeably when it happened. I have seen this before when they killed my two cats by pushing them off their food when I was living in Florida. That is undeniable PROOF that the scumbags don't want me to talk to this
cunt in order to convince me not to call the fucker back!
When I lived in Florida, I had a nigger in a Ford F-150 staking out my house every night. One night, I pulled onto my street and saw the rear of his truck. He saw me coming and took off. So I got on his ass and chased him all over the neighborhood. I drove sports cars and Benzes for years and I am an excellent driver. There was no way a nigger in a pickup, particularly since I was driving an identical vehicle, could escape.
So I finally ran him to ground.
He initially hid for a couple of minutes behind a small, two-story black-occupied apartment building and then drove out on the berm in front of the building and got out of his truck with his arms crossed, his hands not visible. So I drew my Colt .45 auto and aimed at his head.
In Florida, aggravated stalking is a forcible felony, right up there with murder, rape, armed robbery, etc, allowing the application of deadly force by a legally armed citizen, which I was. I could have shot the bastard and the law would have supported me.
He stood there talking his ghetto shit for about four or five minutes, never showing his hands. I figured he'd dropped his partner off who was hiding in the bushes at the end of the building and who very likely had me cross-haired. I told him to stay the fuck away from me or there would be hell to pay! For him!
Shortly thereafter, they began zapping my two cats, both rescues, pushing them off their food. I put one down and the other one ran away. A couple of weeks later, a neighbor found the little female on the very edge of starvation. It was too late for sweet little Scooter. She died, a victim of nigger-loving snails! Looking back years later, I should have just blown the nigger's head off. What's one piece of ghetto trash more or less... They breed like rats!
So the blatantly obvious conclusion is that the Fedscum and the snails are asshole buddies, as if there were ever any doubt! Wonder who catching? Fedscum? More than likely...
I'm 75 years old, 76 in October, if I live. I have led a good life. Never killed anyone regardless of a few intense provocations, including the one mentioned above. Never betrayed anyone, yet having been betrayed multiple times myself, even by my own family. The way I'm feeling, I won't last much longer. All that concerns me are my beloved lady in Germany and my beloved dog who is with me here, 89 pounds of pure, devoted love. There is no love like a dog's love.
I would prefer to die a free man, free as I have always lived.
I jumped in the their shit, justifiably, several months ago, on this and other fora and I poked the old bull. I was angry when they, who work only for the elitists, descended on me for a casual remark I made on Twitter about Soros, or so it seems, anyway. That is the only thing I can possibly think of. The cunts never interviewed me, just everyone else in my life.
They are the scum of the earth, controlled totally by the Deep State psychotics, so anything can happen. Many of the minions, it may be likely assumed, are also psychotics.
I am permanently disabled, half blind and 2/3 deaf. I have no idea what they want, nor do I care. If they are coming, then fucking come! I am sick of the stupid games!
Never quit! Never, ever quit!
No comments:
Post a Comment