Tuesday, September 29, 2020

During...

...the past several years, I have experienced multiple thefts of various items and documents which authenticated my 10.5 year career with Southern Air Transport. The items range from a custom hand-hammered silver belt buckle from Ethiopia commerating our efforts there flying food to the starving, to all my trip logs, which recorded the details of each and every flight I made in four separate crew positions on the Lockheed L-100 Hercules and the Boeing 747-200 worldwide, to all seven continents, from August, 1987 when I was hired in Miami, up until March, 1998 when we parted company. Additionally, almost eleven years worth of hand-written journals I had written for my daughter were also stolen. All my expired passports with foreign stamps from everywhere and my SAT Captain's wings were stolen~! I worked my ass off to earn those wings and some ten-dollar shitstain sneak thief stole them~!! This is a particularly foul and evil series of thefts. I shall elaborate a bit more later, but anyone who would attempt to arbitrarily delete ten and a half years of my hard-fought and hard-won successes at Southern Air Transport, for whatever reason or excuse, is beyond the pale of Satan's demonic planning. Foul deeds, indeed. Additionally, I identified three of the thieves in two separate areas. At the time I was very well and legally armed. One rifle I had would place 5 rounds in a dime-sized hole at 100 meters. Pink-misting a scumbag's skull at about 80 meters would have been child's play. I allowed the shitstain to live. As well as the two other fools. (Do not mistake my charity as weakness.)

No comments: