Monday, September 7, 2020

I haven't encountered so many arrogant, low IQ, inept, sleazy, pitiable, self-involved, low rent con artists since I was based in Nairobi in the late 80's/middle 90's, and the Kikuyu were much better at it. Zero street sense and too much college... For crying out loud, piss off to Kenya and take some lessons! Rank amateurs~! Puppets on strings... I am, very obviously, not a smart man. Were I, instead of being surrounded in this miserable, thug infested shithole of a state by the scum of the earth who are trying to create something out of whole cloth that could never possibly exist, were I smart, I would be at least 1500 miles from here on the move in one fashion or another and would have long ago torched that wreck of a SUV for a horse, or something that would be equally difficult to install a tracking device on, as a horse has no electrical system. Oh, well.

No comments: