Monday, September 28, 2020
I am a lifelong pilot.
Nothing that this filth who seeks to destroy that life history does will succeed.
I was flying before most of their fathers were born. I am known worldwide for who and what I am, for what I have accomplised, and am highly respected.
No amount of lies, rumor or subterfuge can erase that.
They are primarily Gen-X and millenial scum, believing that their electronic toys provide them with wisdom. Knowledge? Yes. Wisdom? No. Most are as stupid as dairy cows. They are a feral, fatal malignancy in America's heart and will one day awaken and realze that they have destroyed the taditions and practices which once made this country a beacon of hope for the world, that they have destroyed their own homes in a plethora of egocentrism.
They are foul.
They are treacherous and evil beyond belief, and are a huge stain upon America and upon patriotic Americans who have fought and bled and died for this once-great country. Few have ever taken an American History course.
They can hack your computer and burglarize your home and invade your privacy and spread rumors and lies about you, but they are uniformly incapable of independant thought. They are obedient little bot-thugs who are cowards. They are repugnant.
Pitible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment