And they have been. I am not at war with *everyone*. Just with those who war against me. Their lives will be forfeit if they cross the line. Here in Florida, it is a very fine line.
Si vis pacem, para bellum. "If you seek peace, prepare for war."
I did not choose this war. I have been under attack for about 34 years and only when I decided to refuse to take the stalking and abuse and turn and fight did things improve.
1 comment:
And they have been. I am not at war with *everyone*. Just with those who war against me. Their lives will be forfeit if they cross the line. Here in Florida, it is a very fine line.
Si vis pacem, para bellum. "If you seek peace, prepare for war."
I did not choose this war. I have been under attack for about 34 years and only when I decided to refuse to take the stalking and abuse and turn and fight did things improve.
Only fools are pacifists.
Post a Comment