They're already trying to frame me, so what should I be afraid of?
They keep running inept interrogators at me to try to set me up.
It is so typical.
Make no mistake. If you speak out, if you are an NRA member, a veteran, a gun owner, vocally support the Constitution, or a squeaky wheel, they will try to grease you.
I'm 70 years old. I have watched creeping political disaster after disaster overtake this country.
We are reaching a crisis situation of monumental proportions in this country.
All you have to do is pay attention. Turn off the idiot box, don't listen to the broadcast pundits who parrot the desires of their corporate masters who have vested interests in maintaining the status quo, and think for yourselves.
Spend a bit of your precious time thinking outside the media box. Do some research. Check various sources and don't simply trust one. Absorb the totality of the evidence before making your decision.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
Never in world history was this more self evident than now.
No comments:
Post a Comment