The Russians are really getting off on this crap. They love to watch the US disintegrate. They love to watch Obama and his leftists try to institute a social system they themselves proved wouldn't work. They love to watch the KGB-like American police agencies cut a wide swath through the American people. They're laughing at us, and with good reason.
This country is rapidly disintegrating. We have a narcissistic socialist in the White House who sides with Islamists who is trying to hold onto his job, and a filthy rich elitist trying to win it for himself. We have no choice. There is no choice. The guy on the street is caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. The corruption has become something I thought I would only see in Africa, Asia or Latin America. Hell, we can teach them all a lesson in how to totally destabilize a society.
Nobody really has any respect for law anymore. We watch the politicians and police agencies make a mockery of our laws and there are now so many laws on various books that one can't leave his home without violating one to two, barely before he gets his car started.
Rumblings of revolution are well under way. The country is pretty well split right down the middle. The Feds are trying to make domestic terrorists out of anyone who owns binoculars, guns, stores food, supports the Constitution, or is a military veteran. They're scared shitless that the sheeple will finally rise up and have them all for breakfast.
The noisemakers like me will be the very first to go. But I'm old and I don't count. The ones they have to worry about are the quiet ones. The ones totally under the radar who are loading up rounds and quietly sharpening their knives, the ones they never see.
DHS has ordered 1.2 billion rounds of ammo. Who they gonna shoot? Us. The American people. That's who. That is, if the military goes along with it, which is highly debatable, and 20 million pissed off deer hunters don't blow them all away first.
It's insane. We're already through the looking glass. It's madness and it is slowly spiraling out of control.
I only hope I won't be here to see what finally happens. The very last thing I want to see is my beloved country disintegrate. But I fear that it will. And there seems to be nothing that anyone can do about it. It's enough to make you sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment