All the hits I am getting on this old post must be coming from Fedscum deeply researching my blog. Well, fuck you!
I am only potentially dangerous to street thugs who attempt to attack me. When I lived in Florida, there were plenty to go around. Here in Montana, it is a different world and I don't carry a handgun as I did for over 30 years while living in Florida. Florida has more concealed weapons licensees than any other state in America. There is a good reason for that. It can be a very dangerous place.
3 comments:
I've had three hits on this six year-old post today. Pause for thought.
There is also another old saw that applies to us old guys... "A young man will kick your ass. An old man will simply kill you."
All the hits I am getting on this old post must be coming from Fedscum deeply researching my blog. Well, fuck you!
I am only potentially dangerous to street thugs who attempt to attack me. When I lived in Florida, there were plenty to go around. Here in Montana, it is a different world and I don't carry a handgun as I did for over 30 years while living in Florida. Florida has more concealed weapons licensees than any other state in America. There is a good reason for that. It can be a very dangerous place.
Post a Comment