Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another comical night at the local Walmart.  Did a beer run at 0130.  Parking lot was fairly empty, but I didn't pay much attention.  Why bother?  The cunts wont leave their cars.  So I got my suds before the local blue laws kicked in at 0200 and some food and walked back to my truck and, as I loaded the stuff in the bed, some asshole in a little black piece-of-shit car fired up.  He was parked right behind me.  Could have ambushed me, but hell, they got Reagan, didn't they?

It's absolutely comical how these cunts are cowed.  They know that if they stalk me and I even consider them a threat to my life or if I feel that I am in danger of death or great bodily harm, I will fire on them.  No preamble.  No Hollywood pre-contact speech...just fire off the hip and keep firing and finally bringing the sights into play,  but by that time, I will have at least one or two Gold Dots into their miserable asses.  So they hide in their cars and flee about the time I am ready to go mobile.

I laughed my ass off.  I'm still chuckling at these pathetic little bitches.  What do they tell their mothers, if they know who they were, when mommy asks them what they do in their spare time?  It's funny.  A real kick in the ass.  I fucking love it!

If they ever do prison time, they'll be the ones wearing lipstick, blush and red lace panties!!

If you ain't livin' on the edge, you're takin' up too much space!!

No comments: