Thursday, March 21, 2013

I must be getting to these bastards.  My blog is under attack   The list of topics shown on the right side of the blog page flutters in a hypnotic rhythm,  distracting the reader from concentration on the selected topic.  Now, Google wouldn't have a hand in this...Or would they?  Does this appear only on my computer screen, or does it appear on the screen any time anyone accesses a blog post?  I have no way of knowing.

This is a recent development, only first noticed last night.  So what I am writing is getting the attention of the underground government,  the dedicated psychopaths who ruin our lives and confuse us and distract us with mass-media bullshit.

For more information, read my post on Operation Gladio, which is still very much underway in the United States, with, I'd bet, another code name.

But it is working, and, as we sink deeper into the totalitarian abyss, don't say you were not warned.

No comments: