Sunday, March 24, 2013

Walmart's the only game in town in this jerkwater redneck town I live in.

Christian fundamentalists are like fleas on a dogs ass around here, as well.  There are more little horseshit do-nothing churches scattered around this hopeless little place than there are bars, and that's unusual in Florida.

Anyway.

The asshole who lives across the street who tried to set me up with DHS as a domestic terrorist is a Christian fundamentalist   Now, I have nothing at all against Christians in general.  My parents were devout, and they were two very generous and dedicated people.  But they did not swallow fundamentalist doctrine like a junkie swallows Oxycontin, as many of the locals here do.  They're pathetic fools. Followers, not leaders.  They're hopeless.  And they comprise the majority of my stalkers.  They are truly white trash scum.

I got stalked tonight at the Walmart when I went early on a weekend, Sunday night about ten PM local EDT, to buy some basics.  Weekends are when these pitiful fucks crawl out from underneath their pathetic week-long existences as leaf blowers and burger cookers.  They have learned to stay away from my home.  I recently taught them a lesson they will not soon forget.   Don't fuck with this old warrior, because I fear nothing.  Death, as I have previously said, is simply one door closing and another opening, and I do not fear death.

So tonight I got the treatment from a young white trash thug wearing a HUGE cross from a chain around his neck, and the usual horn-blowing in the parking lot when I left the store.  I locked onto the location of the horn blower and went hunting with my 900 lumen light and my .45.  Flushed the turd.  He panicked.

He slowly backed out and headed in the opposite direction.  I drove into an empty strip mall parking lot, hoping to lure him in for a good, clean shot, so as not to endanger innocents.  I was in fear for my life.  After all, he was stalking me...  Forcible felony... Deadly force applicable...

I always run to the sounds of the shots.  That's where the action is.

But the bitch fled.

So I went home.

They're actually doing me a favor.  I have always thrived on danger and very high risk.  If they want to put me at risk, my answer is to increase their risk to the intolerable level.  It always works. Funny how they're not so eager to really go meet Jesus, isn't it?  (They'd rather wait.)

Thanks, assholes, for helping me to keep my edge.

These fundamentalist scumbags truly amuse me.

It was fun.

Let's do it again sometime.

Maybe next Sunday night?  I'll bring my AR 15...  Or maybe my .375...

Stay home, you stupid, doctrinaire motherfuckers, or I will bring hell down upon you. Stay home.  Watch TV. Study Joshua. (He was a real badass.)  You put me at fear for my life, you arrogant bastards, and the consequences will be upon you.  Look to your own houses, you sanctimonious sons of bitches.

I do not fear you.

No comments: