Everyone getting the idea that I am beyond sick and tired and totally fed up with these outrages?
I despise fanatics of any persuasion, be they religious, political, or philosophical. I've known for at least a year now that many of my opponents are religious fanatics. It's past evident.
I seek peace. I have done nothing to these people. Yet, they attempt to totally disrupt my life.
I am alone. I have no real friends in this jerkwater town. I'm flying solo. But I am not afraid and stalking me in the current fashion what they are demonstrating is known under Florida law as Aggravated stalking, as, I previously mentioned, a forcible felony. That's a whole new ballgame for those who seek to intimidate others. They are repeatedly putting me in fear for my life. It's a high-risk activity.
So if you wish to continue to take the risk, do so.
It's your choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment