Tuesday, March 18, 2014

For the past two days, I have been subjected to electronic attacks.  Guess that's now the only way they have to get at me, since I have scared the shit out of the bitch across the street and his minions.  He swaggers around like a tough guy, but he isn't tougher than a bullet.

These vicious bastards want me dead, want me to die a slow death.  Theirs may be a lot quicker, if they persist.

3 comments:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

These pussies couldn't hold up to five minutes of what they dish. I've been getting huge hits and burns to the back of my head. Causes a mild concussive effect and terrible headache. Glad you've got the list, looks like I've got a few new names to put on it. These bastards are a threat to national security and are now considered, "Terrorists."

Apocalypto said...

He reminds me of that guy Al, the bus driver from an old folks home who stole me blind for a couple of years until he finally gave himself away and I chased him out of the nieghborhood with his tail between his legs. I was gonna kill him, but he left too soon.

This asshole is no different, but game himself away intentiionally at the very first with his light show he put on for three nights running until I blogged it and published his home address. Send your cards and letters, folks, to Asshole, 940 King's Mountain Road, DeLand, FL: 32720. Make him feel the heat.

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

Perps love to pull their pants down in front of the whole world. We're just helping with the view. Pretty it ain't.