Friday, March 28, 2014

Retirement truly sucks.  I led a life of exploration and adventure, and now I find myself living in this shithole Florida redneck town surrounded by some incredibly stupid people, not to mention harassed both physically and electronically by pitiful jack-offs.

These microwave weapons are a direct threat to the security of America.  Almost any punk with a grudge can get his hands on one and direct it at whomever he chooses.  Well, fuck them.  I've been tolerating their electronic shit since the late 90's and I haven't quit speaking out against them, and I never will.  They're cowards and psychopaths.  The only cure for a psychopath is a bullet to the head, and I am more than willing to provide that cure.

They're still stalking me, but I have these bastards treed.  Now, they're afraid to leave their vehicles and receive a literal fusillade of accurate gunfire.  Cunts.

So they hit me in my sleep after I ridicule them on the bugs and cameras they have planted in my house.  Like I said, fuck them.  And their cunt mothers.

Never quit.

Never, ever quit.

2 comments:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

These weapons are now declassified, require NO security clearance to purchase and are available commercially. They are being sold to thousand and thousands of paid thugs and terrorist. Isn't it time someone begin asking, "Who is selling these weapons, who is using these weapons and who brought them into our country?

Apocalypto said...

Who's gonna stop this? Call the FBI and some agent will tell you to go see a doctor. They're either A: in on it themselves, or B: in total denial of the problem itself.

As Targeted Individuals, we have no refuge. We can't run, as the psychopaths will track us wherever we go like wounded animals, or we receive no help from the agencies designated to uphold the laws against torture and harassment.

Both situations are very dangerous for the future of this country. There is nothing "free" about America anymore. Various Federal agencies, including the DEA and ATF, commonly violate the laws they are sworn to uphold. Meanwhile, the "sheeple" just shuffle along, living their humdrum lives, unaware and uncaring that the day may come when they are stuffed into boxcars at gunpoint by DHS and shopped off to reeducation camps.