Saturday, March 15, 2014

I am a compassionate man.  Unlike my tormentors, psychotics all, I have the natural ability to empathize with the unlucky, the sick, the downtrodden, and the lost.  In years past, I commonly risked my life to aid the starving.  I adopt sick or tormented animals and have for many years.

I have been under attack by these psychotic misfits for 34 years.  At first, I was fearful.  But, over time, I learned about the terrible injustices done to me and literally hundreds of thousands of others.  I became aware that what I was being subjected to was a concerted effort on the part of a couple of US Government agencies to physically and psychologically disable me. 

Knowledge is power.

I lost my fear.  I underwent a metamorphosis.  Instead of crumbling before their concerted and almost continuous onslaughts, I have gained a level of strength that I had heretofore never thought possible.

Since I retired from several dangerous vocations and avocations, I would otherwise have become terribly bored, and boredom is the professional adventurer's worst enemy.  I'm not happy unless I'm scared half shitless.  That hasn't happened lately, so I'm still bored almost to tears, living in this little jerkwater town in Florida, surrounded by mundane and ordinary people who don't have a clue what I am talking about if I relate a past adventure or two.

So the stalkers help me keep my edge.  My situational awareness is still high, although I do get a bit sloppy now and then, as in the case of the tooter in the old blue truck who snuck up on me when I was walking my dog the other day.  So I am back.  I am aware and I am ready for whatever happens.

I do not fear death, as I have previously mentioned.

And sometime recently, I passed another ephemeral milestone.  It is difficult to define, but basically, I am on the hunt.  I stalk stalkers with malice aforethought. Something indefinable has changed within me.  I can't really put my finger on it.  It seems to be a new singularity, a new threshold crossed, a new sense of purpose. The outcome remains to be seen, but I am looking forward to its first manifestation.

1 comment:

Stalked in Oklahoma said...

When you lose the fear of death, absolutely no longer fear it, you do indeed walk through the veil. The perps forced me to do it in June of 2012, like you say, Death is an old friend. He gives us lee to fight without fear as he is now our constant companion. A companion obedient to God, so life in it's finality is release. No Fear.