So many TI's cower, terrified, in their homes, many in agony induced by electronic attacks. I tried that years ago, running from stalkers, trying to hide from them, changing locations. It didn't work. Hell, they even followed me to a hunting camp in South Africa and put a baby green mamba in my bed. His bite would not have killed me, but it would have made me sufficiently sick to ruin my hunt. Turned out the little snake was more afraid of me than I was of him.
Then, I got religion. I said to myself, Fuck them. I'm not running any longer.
I absolutely hate traveling armed. I truly wish I lived in a peaceful world, in a peaceful existence.
But I don't.
Some psychopaths have declared war on me. It began around 34 years ago. Yeah, you read it right. I have been targeted by these psychos for 34 years.
They are predators, and predators prey.
I do not, however, have to bend my knee to their outrages. I may be a target, but I absolutely refuse to adopt a victim's mentality and I will defend myself against anyone who threatens me. Luckily, I have the laws of Florida to back me up. We have a variety of very beneficial laws that often provide the competitive edge to the victim.
If threatened, I will take the appropriate actions to either defuse or neutralize the situation.
I pity those TI's living in states where it is either difficult or impossible to receive a license to carry a concealed weapon. They are rendered defenseless. I suggest a move to Texas or Florida, where the firearms laws favor the victims, not the criminals.
I seek peace. They make war. There are casualties in war. There is absolutely no reason why TI's must be the only casualties.
I can't leave the game, so I play the hand I've been dealt.
Never quit.
Never, ever quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment