I have left a rather long comment on my blog regarding my friend in Florida. A man who as a complete stranger saved my life. Burned and covered in urine, this man did not turn away from my burns nor did he run in disgust at the terrible condition of my weakened body. Instead he put out his hand, made sure I was bathed and healed my burns. Go ahead and read my post, it's for you as much as it is for him.
1 comment:
I have left a rather long comment on my blog regarding my friend in Florida. A man who as a complete stranger saved my life. Burned and covered in urine, this man did not turn away from my burns nor did he run in disgust at the terrible condition of my weakened body. Instead he put out his hand, made sure I was bathed and healed my burns. Go ahead and read my post, it's for you as much as it is for him.
Post a Comment