Friday, March 13, 2020
Feds have been crawling up my tired old ass since I arrived here around 18 months ago from Montana. I have stumbled into the hyenas den. They are both rabid and delusional. As usual, they believe their own bullshit and act as if were true. It is not.
I am supposedly here to do illegal things. I came here chasing rainbows. An old man's fantasy. The hellhounds have been sniffing my skidmarks since the day we left Montana. I am 77 FUCKING YEARS OLD! These psychopaths actually believe that a 77 year-old disabled senior citizen is up to nefarious activities? Incredible! Outlandish! Incomprehensible!
Once, when we pulled off the Interstate highway into a rest stop to walk our dog on our way here, they sabotaged my car by jamming the hood open so that it rested only on the safety catch. I actually saw the cunt who did it. He was in quite a hurry to return to his car. Wearing a blue and white plaid shirt. Smoking a cigarette. I wish him a delightful, losing battle with lung cancer.
No way could I safely drive 80 miles per hour with the hood on the safety catch. I had my tools, but they were buried under the load of gear. I looked around and a nice family from Oregon helped us out. We were rolling again in ten minutes.
There were other interesting occurrences that I may relate later.
These shitbirds once fought organized crime.
They have since BECOME organized crime~!
America is dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment