Apparently my daughter and her husband have been co-opted, but that is only an assumption, not a conclusion. He would be easy because he hates me, or that is my conclusion after dealing with him for several years, but she is a different story.
Since their marriage 15 years ago, she has undergone a change for the worse. I hardly recognize her any longer. There is nothing that I can do.
2 comments:
Apparently my daughter and her husband have been co-opted, but that is only an assumption, not a conclusion.
He would be easy because he hates me, or that is my conclusion after dealing with him for several years, but she is a different story.
Since their marriage 15 years ago, she has undergone a change for the worse. I hardly recognize her any longer. There is nothing that I can do.
I love her still in spite of her treachery.
I will continue to post here. I have no other choice.
Satan's minions are arrayed against me. That is self evident. I will press on.
Post a Comment