Monday, March 9, 2020
I realize that most, if not all, of the hits I receive on this blog originate from shitstains using VPN's, not actual geographic locations. Netherlands, Ukraine, etc are bullshit. Well, possibly not Ukraine based on the stories now emerging of the totally corrupt "ruling elite" who have "awarded" and then skimmed millions from the so-called "foreign aid" sent to Ukraine. The stories of these high crimes against the American people are quietly disappearing to cover their pitiable, greedy asses as our totally corrupt "mainstream media" buries them.
Did I not know better, I would feel as if I am writing about a Central American "banana republic" of 50's and 60's notoriety.
No, I write of current day United States of America, now very poorly United and imploding because of said greed, corruption and treachery among our "elites."
America is dying. The vultures are circling her twitching corpse!
Beloved country, RIP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment