Sunday, March 8, 2020
One of the few amusing things the jackals pull around me is manipulating street lights. This has been occurring for around five years now and they never appear to tire of doing it.
As most of you are aware, most street lights are automatically activated by darkness as daylight fades. Only very basic infrared technology is required to fool the sensor on the light's installation into responding to a false indication of ambient light, thereby extinguishing the street light.
I am currently staying in a RV park in a Southwestern American state. There are several street lights in the park. If I step outside my trailer to get a breath of fresh air after night has fallen, the third street light to the south of me instantly goes dark. And then, if I decide to stroll around a bit, each time I enter an adjacent street, a light will also extinguish. And on and on it goes.
This began a few years ago when I lived in Florida.
I always get a chuckle from these futile gestures. It requires a great degree of stupidity among the jackals to continue this asininity for all these years.
Of course, these Pavolovian stunts of stimulus/response are basic tools in the tool boxes of the psychopathic psychiatrists who create and oversee these vicious, demonic torture programs.
Shrinks, by their very nature, are very often hubristic. Their own insufferable arrogance blinds them to their own folly. In the case of the street lights, it is fun to watch.
Nothing any longer surprises me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment