Friday, March 20, 2020
I know what you're thinking and planning.
Life is short.
Mine has been interesting.
In my dotage, I am somehow still shocked and surprised at the nonsensical evil in today's world. It may have been there all along, but I have never had it aimed at me directly with my total emotional, psychological, and physical destruction as the ultimate goal, as during the past 22 years.
It is stunning!
It takes utter psychotic savagery to attack a man, now 77 and almost totally disabled, when I am almost literally defenseless. But, this is how psychopaths and the lowest forms of human life act toward others, simply because they can.
I hold deep spiritual convictions from long experience. Many believe that this pitiful life is all there is. It is not.
As I often close here, God watches all. All that you do and have done to me is being noted elsewhere and your actions will not pass blithely into the darkness.
Guard your immortal souls. By attacking me relentlessly in the service of Moloch, you are endangering your continued existence.
Your choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment