Friday, March 20, 2020
It is often very difficult to deal with the sublime ignorance exhibited by the shitstains which I have encountered over the two decades of this Satanic outrage directed at me by utter slime working for utter slime, etc., and I am not that smart. Were I, I would be around 2000 miles from this steaming shithole.
They just recently co-opted a very nice neighbor by filling his head with bullshit and aiming him at me. They scared the hell out of a very nice person with no thought in mind but convincing him that I am someone I am not! They invariably believe their own bullshit and act as if it were the truth! Pitiable!
One might surmise that, given their record of almost complete failure over the years, they might wish to quit doing that.
Oh, well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment