Monday, March 16, 2020
In Florida, aggravated stalking is a forcible felony allowing the use of deadly force against a perpetrator(s)by a legally armed citizen.
I was.
Forcible felonies include murder, rape, armed robbery, armed burglary, assault, and child molestation, among others.
I had multiple opportunities to shoot the slimebuckets, but refrained. I once had one at close range, a match grade .45 cocked and pointed. Safety off! He was running his nigger mouth. He had been staking out my home in his pickup for a week. He screwed up and I chased him down. Couldn't drive worth shit!~!
He stood there running his ghetto mouth. 2.5 pounds of trigger-pull. and his tiny brain would have exploded from a 230 grain Gold Dot. I let the nigger live. Then, scumbags killed my two cats.
I am not a killer or there would have been dead stalkers littering the Florida landscape!
Sniveling motherfuckers killed my cats!
Scum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment