Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I realize the it may appear from what I have written here that I am so involved in the ongoing bullshit that I don't have time for anything else, but that is not the case.  I concentrate on loving those who deserve it and treating them with tenderness and compassion.

We are subjected to so many outrages that it is easy to get that old feeling about it being impossible to drain the swamp because we are up to our asses in alligators.  I sometimes conciously have to force myself to remember that there is a beautiful world out there and I try to take time each day to enjoy what little of it I have access to.

So now that the latest scam has been deleted from my life, an obvious effort to entrap me for God knows what, I have taken several hours to just enjoy myself as much as possible and ignore the potential ramifications of my little expose`.

No comments: