There's this female living across the street from me who is in bed with these thugs up to her triple chin.They know I despise the treacherous bitch. They have thugs living in there with her, which could be compared to doing hard time with an invertebrate.
So last night, I'm out walking my dog. I was illuminated by two bright street lights almost directly over head and backlighted by the exterior lights on a house that was behind me.
So what happens? At 1:15 AM, they march this slug out into the shadows like a big, fat sitting duck. She came out and all I could really see was the flare from her lighter as she lit a cigarette, which makes her even more stupid than the average no-necker who inhabits this crummy little town. Initially, I couldn't determine if she was actually a she. She has almost no definitive shape at all, other than that of a blob, being one of those disgusting Americans who are monuments to obesity.
Did these consummate fools actually believe that I would lose it and take a shot at her? Obviously.
Why? I have no reason to fire on her. Just because she has been used by these people like a piece of bathroom tissue offers no direct threat to my life, or puts me in danger of great bodily harm.
I think the actual reason was a deliberate attempt to kill me.
Here I am, lit up like a new car exhibit, and there she is, heavily shadowed so indistinctly that I initially could not determine her sex, (such as it is.) Naturally, some asshole had me crosshaired from inside the residence or from a hide adjacent to the building, and was waiting for me to go for it. I just stood there and stared at the dumb bitch for about two minutes, marveling at the total stupidity of the brilliant tactician who would attempt to lure me into initiating an exchange.
Just because these psychopaths are omnipresent doesn't mean they have the intellectual capacity of a snail. I just called my dog and strolled home, laughing all the way.
And, of course, because I laughed at the fools, they hammered the shit out of me electronically when I went to bed. They really hit me hard. When you ridicule them, they get all mad. My, my.
They're such pussies. They act like spoiled little girls. And they are incredibly stupid.
So don't think you have any mental giants out there attacking you. Half of them couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.
No comments:
Post a Comment