Well, I called it. When I wrote a few days ago that I would be attacked for finally exposing the current useful idiot, I was right. The DEW attacks have begun again in earnest. The last three nights have been a bitch.
These slime-suckers perform just like little kids. Expose them and they throw temper tantrums. After undergoing over 33 years of this crap, I can very accurately predict their next moves. They are actually a high-technology equipped bunch of simpletons and they prove it almost every day.
But I have known for months who their local pet turd is because he is such an ignorant and pathetic liar he blew his cover the first day out. I finally got tired of toying with him. Asshole ran a paint store for 50 years and wants to be a counterspy.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. James Thurber, 1939. Ka-pockita pockita pockita ...
No comments:
Post a Comment