Thursday, July 12, 2012

One thing these reptiles excel at is thievery.  Thieves are just marginally located above pedophiles and politicians on the social scale. Ultra low lifes.

I discovered they have stolen the Captain's wings I earned flying the C-130 and the 747.  Only a complete scum-sucking reptilian pedophile would steal a pilot's wings.

But...they can steal all the trinkets I have.  I have several pages of items they have stolen over the years.  Trinkets are just that.  Things.

I flew the world for 39 years.  I have visited well over 800 towns and cities and over 65 countries.  I have seen things that the ground-bound will never experience.  I lived in the sky much of my life.

I learned the true value of things when I lost almost everything I owned in a couple of hours in a severe hurricane that hit my home in 1992.  Things don't matter. 

What they can't steal, and what they covet the most, is control over my mind. They can't steal who I am and what I attained.  And they are insanely jealous.  They are actually small, petty, pathetic, insignificant little people who specialize in creating misery in others.  They are truly pitiable.

No comments: