Monday, July 16, 2012

Now what?  They have crossed the line when they attacked my daughter, not once, but twice. Once that line was crossed, there can be no retreat.  They are prodding and enticing me to act. They are fully aware that I have the necessary skills and materiel to cause them great discomfort, and they are laying obvious setups for me, hoping that I will lose control and act.

There is an old saying here in America:  "Welcome to my parlour, said the spider to the fly."  I am dealing with spiders.  Soulless, psychotic, but quite stupid and amateurish fascists who are attempting to entice me into a violent act so they can finally destroy me, as they have been attempting to do for over thirty years.

If I choose to act, I will do so when I choose, not at a time and place chosen by them.

They are pathetically transparent, both in their setups and their motivations.  If something appears too good to be true, it invariably is.

It won't work.  If I choose to act, they will never see it coming until it is too late.

He who seeks revenge should dig two graves.

And, revenge is a dish best served cold.

So we will see who wins this battle of nerves.

My former profession and avocations, as I have previously mentioned, have required intense self discipline, often in situations of high risk and great personal danger.  I am in great personal danger at this moment, so I am not about to lose control of my emotions and blindly fly into the spider's parlour.  They can wait, watch and wonder.  And worry.

One never knows what the future may hold.

No comments: