Sunday, March 9, 2014
The individual calling himself Greg Gamache is still pumping out his emails. I received one yesterday and didn't open it, promptly consigning it to the spam locker. Last time I opened one of it's emails, my computer began acting up. He's a perp, playing on the fears of the tormented TI's who will often take any ill-advised help they are offered. This time, he was asking for help, but, as I didn't open it. I don't know what he was talking about. The lead-in was totally nonsensical. He's a fraud and dangerous. Don't open his emails of you receive any. He got his address list by pirating it off FFCHS's website or newsletter, which is published by Derrick Robinson, late of the Aaron Alexis affair. Derrick now publishes mainly pablum, of no great help to anyone, and you can bet he has the FBI crawling all over his ass after Alexis had contacted him several times prior to his shooting spree in the Washington navy yard which took twelve lives, and who got nothing of any consequence from Derrick in return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Greg G is a perp. As for the president of FFCHS his days of non FBI surveillance are over. Every piece of data he receives is promptly turned over to the FBI. Everything. That includes the perps who are now running Derrick.
I've had dealings with Greg Gamache as well, and I'll third the claim that he's a perp. Also watch out for ALL members of FFCHS. It's an NSA front organization, and Derrick Robinson is an admitted NSA agent. They recruit TIs (or people who are easily led to believe that they're TIs) into perping others and recruiting them through cult tactics. FFCHS is a government-run cult.
Post a Comment