BTW, had another break-in a couple of nights ago while I was asleep. Missing is a partition from my cigar humidor that is used to segregate brands, ages or types of cigars in the box. It may turn up in a few days, as other small items have over the years. Stealing something and then replacing it later is commonly referred to as "gaslighting," a term taken from the title of the film of the same name, whereby a woman's husband took and then later replaced small items repeatedly in hopes that she would think she was losing it.
This happened recently to me when a tailor's measuring tape I often used disappeared from my desk drawer and then miraculously reappeared a couple of weeks later.
This is just another mindfuck the reptiles often use to attempt to destabilize someone. From what I have gleaned over the years via communication with other TI's, it's a common tactic. I pay it no mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment