Henry David Thoreau wrote, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." I have traveled the world and have found that to be a fairly accurate statement. I do not. I write here. That alleviates any desperation that I might feel.
Scoundrels are attempting to drive me to desperation so that I will commit desperate acts. They have so far been completely unsuccessful. With the rare exception, their ploys have been foolish and even stupid. Their provocations are most often quite amateurish and easily detected.
They did run a true psychopath at me back in the 90's for five years. He established his credibility, up to a point. He was a cunning bastard. I'll give him that. But when he crossed the line into a different mode, he partially exposed himself, set off some major alarm bells between my ears, and a few bucks spent with a good Miami PI exposed him completely. After burning most of his bridges, he shot himself. Good riddance.
Yet, the slimesuckers tried the almost identical ploy recently, using a total fool and pathetic liar as their foil. But instead of five years, they condensed it into about five weeks. Incredible. He blew it completely on Day One. So I went along with him simply out of curiosity to discover just how he would play the game. He stumbled almost every time he tried a set up and now he is fearful of retaliation. I think they intentionally set him up as a target to draw me out in the hopes I would blow this guy's shit all over the walls. Then they could nail me for murder. I believe they consider Useful Idiots to be expendable.
Hell, I've been a cowboy much of my life and no cowboy is gonna fall for something as pathetically stupid as that.
So he's alive and I'm still free, so to speak, and he's sweating bullets because he knows that I know he's somebody's bitch. He'll have to live with that. I look at this pathetic excuse of a human being and chuckle. As I wrote previously, his paranoia is revenge enough. He is one of those that Thoreau described. He's truly pathetic.
The beat goes on...
No comments:
Post a Comment