I seek only peace. I despise war. I have experienced first hand its effects.
But nameless, faceless assholes make continuous war upon me. I did not choose this war. It has been foisted upon me.
I can't retreat. I am not allowed to. So I must defend myself. I will. To the death.
I would prefer any alternative but slavery. I will die first.
So those who make war upon me should look to themselves. For they are not safe. In their consummate arrogance and hubris, they believe they are. They are fools.
13 comments:
I pray for you. I pray for your happiness & ultimate fulfillment.
Hope to make it through this alive & victorious.
So do I. It's better, though, to be a free man than a slave to terror.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
The sharks are circling...
You know what to do--
I hate it, but I will protect myself. I *hate* it.
Me, too.
Me, too.
Some out there really like this post. I've had six hits on it today alone.
Seems like it's attracting a crowd.
I've seen that before.
Sometimes it's nice to be popular;
sometimes it's not.
I'm glad we're friends, but not because you're such a good writer
I mentioned u on my facebook page--maybe you're getting more coverage--
Thank you. I write this to expunge anger and frustration, mostly. I'm certain my enemies read it. They're welcome to interpret at as they wish. My life has been threatened multiple times, but I don't make threats. I simply try to tell it like it is. I despise political correctness. it is a scourge upon the American society.
Post a Comment