Friday, September 28, 2012

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein



Last night I was robbed of $50.00.  That may not sound like much to you, but to me, living on a fixed income, that represents fuel, food and medication.

And I was robbed while I was in the shower!

I left my wallet in my pants on my bed and took a shower.  Later, when I hit Walmart for groceries and went to pay, I noticed that fifty bucks had been removed.  Two twenties and a ten.

The reason I know that this occurred during my shower is that when I picked up a pair of socks layed out on the bed next to my pants, a nickle fell out of the socks.  It was a calling card.  The bitches usually leave a calling card in the form of a coin or something similar when they enter the place.  So that nickel was the calling card.  I certainly didn't stuff a nickle in my socks when I laid them out.

It takes a real lowlife scumbag to steal an old man's Social Security money, but, of course, we are dealing with the lowest life forms on the planet.  Utter scumbags.  Thugs.  Mercenary scum.

And today, when the lawn service guys came over to mow, they discovered a 4.5 foot long water moccasin in my back yard.  He took off when they alerted me and I sent a couple of  rounds after him to speed him on his way and missed.

One thing I do know:  if I ever catch one of these scumbags in my home, I will do my very dead level best to blow his shit all over the walls.  Two center of mass and one to the head.  The old Rhodesian triple-tap.  Works great.  When you hit him with a .45 ACP, it really works great.  Elapsed time: one second.

So beware, scumbags.  If I catch you in here, you're fucking dead.

No comments: