No wisdom today. Just the pain of impending loss, as my little friend slowly wastes away from cancer. She's the only friend I have in this town who hasn't either discarded me or attempted to betray me.
No self pity here. Just the complete acceptance of the situation. Acceptance does not assuage grief, however.
I have DEW burns all over my right forearm where I have been mercilessly attacked in my sleep for the last three sleep periods.
The infuriating thing about being a TI is the completely cowardly manner by which we are attacked. These psychopaths hold nothing sacred except their own over-inflated egos.
They are hollow men, dedicated to creating suffering and misery for the same reason dogs licks their balls: because they can. They are craven individuals lacking the courage to face their victims, but slink through the night like hyenas and whimper and snivel and lash out when they are deservedly ridiculed.
They are essentially reptilian, possessing all the evident characteristics of the lizard and the snake. They strike from concealment, offering their victims agony and often enough, death. They represent the forces of pure evil on this plane of existence and I wish them long, agonizing and lingering ends.
If Hell does in fact exist, they have a special corner reserved specifically for them.
Satan charges a fee for acquiring his power in this life. Their immortal souls. They are the ultimately condemned.
No comments:
Post a Comment