Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I have been under extremely heavy DEW attack during the past three days and nights. That's why I have written very little during the past three days. The attacks always occur after I have been asleep for three or four hours.  They are agonizing.  Torture, plain and simple.

The attacks invariably occur three or four hours into sleep.  As previously mentioned in other posts, I awake with my head and forearms feeling as if the internal pressure will extrude my brain through my ears and rupture the skin on my forearms.

I often visualize the bitch who is controlling the intensity on the weapon as a short, obese guy of 240 pounds or so, about 5'3", hasn't seen his dick that's hiding under his sickening gut other than in a mirror since he was about age twelve, with three chins, about age 40, pudgy fingers with filthy nails, prematurely balding, sporting post-pubescent zits, with a tiny three-incher hiding down there below the folds.

He bathes once or twice a week and doesn't use soap, and changes clothes every four or five days, whether he needs to or not.

"Toothpaste" isn't a word in his vocabulary.

He couldn't get laid in a Mexican whorehouse with a hundred dollar bill in each hand, and the only affections he has ever received from women, assuming he likes women, have been purchased retail for cash in some low-rent Detroit flop from  AIDS-ridden hookers he picked up under a bridge or in a rail yard.

He is a consummate slob, a pathetic, unrepentant sadist with absolutely no self respect, and a true psychopath, whom his birth mother deserted on the front steps of an orphanage after she really got a good look at him.

I have no doubt that they are attempting to finally drive me over the edge.  

Fuck them! 

They will fail.

No comments: