Interesting events occurring across the street.
Without going into a lot of detail, the liar-in-residence told me another whopper the other day.
A slightly beat up little Ford Escort four-banger has arrived at the residence, sporting out-of-state plates. The individual driving this car, according to the liar-in-residence, who limped over to my place the other day to try once again to try to soften me up with some food when I was sitting in my garage with my little dog smoking a cigar, is a friend from their church who has leukemia, but which is currently in remission. He said they were just "helping out" and giving her a place to crash for a while. That's four people living in a two BR duplex.
Remember Nietzsche's axiom about lying that I recently reposted. Once someone has lied to you, you can't believe a word he says from that point onward.
Well, tonight about 10:30 PM EDT US time, I was out with my dog in the front yard. This car came down the street and pulled into the L.I.R.'s front yard in "her" usual parking spot. As I stood there, waiting for my dog to finish the task at hand, the driver's side door opened. I thought, Well, now I'll get a look at the leukemia patient. Soooo... nothing else happened. I stood there for at least a full minute waiting for this individual to egress. Nothing happened. Maybe she was texting, but I saw no glow from a phone screen. And, no interior light. That's basic tradecraft. Who knows? But after a week, I have yet to get a look at the visitor. So call me paranoid, but something's up. When people act out of the ordinary, they are very often concealing something.
I know the scumbags read every post I write. As I have previously mentioned, each post is accessed from a Firefox browser in the States with no source listed on the data page. The average elapsed time between my post and the hit is 16 minutes. Tonight, when I apologized to lifevorce for unintentionally deleting her comment, they hit that one in 19 minutes.
So I am almost convinced that a new interloper has been introduced into the equation.
As I once mentioned, this hyper-alertness is not paranoia. It is situational awareness based upon decades of experience. When you're really in the shit, you're always looking for the next asshole who is about to dump another bucketful on your head.
So we will see if they're escalating a situation where no escalation is required. They do that. It's often quite provocative. More often than not, they lose.
No comments:
Post a Comment