As I have previously mentioned, I often go nocturnal for several weeks, staying up all night and sleeping during the day.
Today, I stayed awake until about four PM. Drove over to the little local booze store to buy some cigars. Immediately got stalked by a tall thug. Wasn't paying much attention to the stalking aspect, because the guy was a really ugly white trash scumbag, (we have a distinct surplus of that character type in this burg), and when he followed me into the liquor store, I thought he might be there to rob the place, so I kept an eye on him. He walked through the store without buying anything and the owner followed him out the door, ready to shoot the bastard. That made two of us.
I hit the parking lot and fired up my truck and cruised the lot, (the store is located in a medium-sized shopping center), looking for the SOB. He was gone. Lucky for him.
This little shithole town has a bunch of radical Christians living here. It's the only town in Central Florida which has more churches than bars.
Now, I have nothing against religion, per se, but I utterly despise fundamentalists, regardless of what dogma they're spouting. They are the ones who possess the absolute, exclusive truth, and all non-believers are condemned automatically to hell and can go suck dirt. This, of course, includes about 98% of the world's population. These mind-controlled robots are very easily swayed by the reptiles and are used by them to further their goals. The Useful Idiot across the street from me actually believes that Jesus is gonna come down from the heavens sometime this year and take him away to Paradise. All the rest of us can piss off, because he is right and everyone else is wrong. What a blithering idiot. I'd bet it was simple for the reptiles to suck him in on their operation and aim him at me. Wonder how he's gonna feel on New Year's Day when he's still around? That is, if his diabetes or a heart attack doesn't kill him first.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not singling out Christianity. There are many of these fanatical sects out there. We have the Buddhist self-immolators of Vietnam fame. Buddhists are currently torching Muslims' homes in Myanmar. We have fundamentalist Islam, whose suicide bombers self destruct explosively in a room filled with innocent women and children. We have the Hindu bride burners. We have various African sects who mutilate women. And there are many others. Point is, all fanatics are dangerous. All too many of them utilize their religious doctrines as their justification for treachery and slaughter. And the rest of us pay, often with our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment