Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just got a blizzard of almost simultaneous hits from the states. That is, perhaps, ominous.  We will see.

I post a lot of potentially controversial information and opinions here.  Many are the schooled opinions of others on various subjects.  Many are mine.

I have not lived an easy life.  I have been confronted with many challenges, successes, and many failures, as have most of us.

I have been  targeted since the very early 80's.  It's been a long war, and from the few implied threats I have received recently, it's a long way from over.

I am under no illusions.  There are those who are dedicated to destroy me in whatever fashion they can fabricate.

From all that I have been able to learn, much from others, much from my own experiences, living as a targeted individual is a life sentence.  That's a tough realization to accept.  Many self destruct.  So far, I have not, because of my strong spiritual beliefs.

I have never quit fighting, and I never will.  When you have no place to flee to, no place to run where even momentary peace exists, you have two choices:  either curl up in a ball and surrender as the wolves rip you apart, or, knowing the inevitable outcome anyway, you fight.  They will rip you to shreds either way.  I don't know of any other way to live.

No comments: