Thursday, August 2, 2012

Still alive, not that I care.  A target can't afford to care.  Fear is what drives these reptilian psychopaths.  They thrive on our fear.  Obama and all the blowhard politicians and DHS pukes talk about the "war on terror."  What bullshit.  That's a propaganda phrase.  Terrorism is methodology, not a "thing", an enemy, that can be confronted.  It is not alive.  It is a tool.

These hypocrites are conducting their own war on terror, alright.  They're trying to terrorize us.  Well, fuck them.  I was initially terrified when this goat fuck began in earnest back in 1999 and I had no idea what was going on, but I tripped over Cynthia McKinney's paper on Microwave Harassment and Mind Control and suddenly, I realized that I was not alone.  That, in fact, something was happening to me that was being conducted by an organization of psychopaths.

I lost my fear.

It has gotten better ever since.

When you try to compare the amount of information that is out there concerning these outrages today with what existed in 1999, there is no comparison.  We are so much better informed.  Yeah, there is a lot of suppositional bullshit and disinformation floating around, but if you flip your bullshit filter switch to "high" and are careful, you can usually differentiate between the lies and the truth.

Apparently, something I said here helped someone get through the night.  That's what it's all about.

The notorious self promoter, Alex Constantine, lashed out at me and insulted me a couple of years ago, telling me I can shove my self-involved blog up my ass.  I was quite surprised, because all of us are self involved to a great extent.  That old saw about being unable to drain the swamp because you're up to your ass in alligators comes to mind.  Anyway, fuck Alex Constantine, which sounds like a nom de plume, anyway.

All I do here is relate events in my life as they unfold.  If that is self involved, then so be it.  And if a few of my words actually help someone out there who is alone and terrified get through just one night, I have done what I think is my duty.

No comments: