Friday, August 10, 2012

I made it very clear in a previous post that those who are not targeted by this group of dedicated psychopaths will not begin to comprehend the meaning of what I write.

But they can read and pass on by.  I am speaking to those like me who know what it is to have your life totally disrupted by this clandestine operation.

And, there will be critics, and there will be those who will attempt to silence me.  They may succeed.

I simply narrate events in my life, such as it is, as they occur.  I leave most of it out.

It is what it is.  This is my reality.  If any proof is needed, one only has to look at the three page list of items that have been stolen from me over the years, some quite pricey and others quite mundane.

I just try to survive, one day at a time, and seek sympathy from no one.

If what I write helps someone, good.  If others find this too fantastic to believe, I understand.  Unless you have experienced targeting as have I and many others,  you will never understand.

No comments: