Oh, Baby! The slimeballs didn't like that list of stolen items. Just woke up an hour or so ago, trying to screw my head on straight after a truly terrible DEW attack. Thought my brain would explode when I woke up about four AM. They really hammered me. They can't stand for their perfidies to be exposed to the daylight, living as they do under various rocks like the rest of the little crawlers who inhabit the dark spaces. Well, I truly expect them to kill me, but they will not silence me.
BTW, I wrote that list spontaneously. I have a written list around here somewhere, but don't know where it is. It may have been stolen by the reptiles. I'll add more to the list as I recall other items.
The pen is not mightier than the sword, but it can certainly dull the edge.
Never surrender.
No comments:
Post a Comment