I truly love my .45. I love its accuracy, dependability, and pointability. I love the sudden harsh recoil when it discharges and then flips very quickly back to the aiming point. The .45 ACP has been an efficient killer for over a hundred years. Mine was highly customized by one of the best pistolsmiths in South Florida many years ago and has never let me down.
Some weird shit going on in the neighborhood. A month or so ago, a new couple in their 30's moved into a vacant duplex across the street and two doors down. They come and go and are not at all friendly.
Recently, a small battery of flashing lights has appeared in their yard up close to the northeast corner of their house. I'm northeast of them, so they are plainly visible. Three lights in a row that flicker from green to red to blue to white. It truly looks like an identifying signaling device of some sort, or just another reptile mind fuck for me when I am sitting in my garage after dark smoking a stogie and drinking a beer.
When I lived my Miami Lakes and Ft. Lauderdale, the reptiles used a green porch light to announce their presence to other reptiles, as well as small green lights similiar to Christmas tree lights woven into the windshield base around their windshield wipers. Miami Lakes and Ft. Lauderdale are truly target rich environments. If I see that shit around here, Katie bar the fucking door.
Now, this. It's gotta be another reptile mindfuck, and if they think a round or two from a .375 won't ruin their entire day, they'd better get a grip. I will fuck them up if they attack me physically or psychologically.
They have been warned.
1 comment:
The blinking and colorful lights are the perps way of signaling that the female is in heat. Happy hunting, apocalypto.
Post a Comment