They hide in their cars and trucks. They won't even stalk me in the checkout lane at Walmart anymore, because that is point blank range and even a shooter as rusty as I am can get several center of mass hits at six feet. They're cowards.
Weekends have historically been the worst for the amateurs, who come out and lurk. So they sit in their cars or trucks with their headlights on in the parking lot. Is this supposed to intimidate me? I lived through four African civl wars. These pitiful cunts can't hold a candle to a bunch of whacked out Somalis hanging onto the handles of 12.7 mm DshKas. I've stared those bastards down on more than one occasion. And these little Central Florida pukebags think they can intimidate me? I've been fucked with by the coldest killers on earth. The Somalis, the Guajiros of Colombia, the macheteros of Guatemela, and the MS 13 people in El Salvador. Fuck you, assholes.
Threaten me and I will kill you.
My life isn't worth two cents.
Is yours?
1 comment:
They always hide in their cars and trucks. Blinking their lights signals their cowardly intent. Generally at least 10 vehicles on me every time I go anywhere. They're disgusting. Cowards.
Post a Comment